There are a couple ways that interested developers can discuss and get connected to the project:
If you are looking for a general forum to discuss and ask questions about Orchard, please visit our forums:
The steering committee, and whoever wants to attend or show demos, meets every Tuesday at 12:00PM pacific time at http://orchardproject.net/meeting.
The Orchard newsletter is the primary way to stay in touch with announcements and the latest project status.
We have a mailing list for the steering committee activities: http://groups.google.com/group/orchard-gov. This list is where governance topics are discussed, and where new core features are decided on.
You can join us for a chat on Gitter. We are in the orchard room at https://gitter.im/OrchardCMS/Orchard
Orchard's Twitter handle is @OrchardCMS. Use the #OrchardCMS hashtag for Orchard-related tweets.
The Facebook page for the project can be found at https://www.facebook.com/orchardproject.
Local resources for Orchard can be found on the following sites:
- China: http://www.orchardch.com/
- France: http://orchardproject.fr/
- Iran: http://orchardpro.ir/
- Israel: http://orchardproject.org.il/
- Italia: http://www.orcharditalia.net/
- Magyarország: http://orchardproject.hu/
- India: http://orchardproject.net.in/
- Nederland: http://orchard-project.nl/
- Russia: http://orchardproject.ru/